LPR Offers Waste & Recycling Programs for
- Municipal (State & Local)
Materials We handle
- Mixed Paper
- Sorted Office Paper
- Ledger Grades
- Single Stream Recycling
- Rigid & Film Plastics - #1 PET, #2 HDPE, #4 LDPE, #5 PP
- Waste-To-Energy – Zero Waste Landfill Avoidance
- Trash/MSW (Municipal Solid Waste)
- & More – Get a Free Waste Audit TODAY
(Typically, Tractor with 53' Flatbed trailer with ramp for forklift)
Bale Route is a self-loading and self-unloading service we provide to customers with baled/bundled products ONLY. This service is typically provided when the bales are located at Ground Level. Often serviced without any charges and is paid a certain % or $ value below the OBM/RISI Recovered Paper Market.
(Typical Tractor Truck with Van Trailer)
Trailer service is performed via Staged Trailer or Live Load. Sometimes customers have their own trailers and trucks and will deliver their material in. When trailers are staged, they are often used as extended storage for a customer. Live loads are just how they sound, the truck shows up either on scheduled pickup time or first come, first serve basis and is live loaded by the customer. LTL (Less than Truckload) is also an option but not frequently done in the Recycling Industry.
(Varies but Typically 24' Straight Truck as pictured)
Box Truck service is used to pick up less than full truckload quantities of material. Box Truck services are always live load. Most Box Trucks have liftgates but typical application is for Dock Height material collection. Material is typically skidded/palletized or is in various Material Handling Equipment listed below under Internal Collection Containers. Box Truck Routes may do some "Milk Route" type services but often one customer will store just enough at their location to fill the truck.
DO YOU OWN a Box Truck or Tractor Trailer? Haul your own recyclables? Bring them to us and get top dollar!
Have a location outside of Chicagoland and still want services, we may be able to help! We perform Mill Direct services nationwide using our Customer Portal.
Loop Recycling Services processes dual and single stream curbside material in some locations.
Internal Collection Containers
- Good for storing lighter materials, i.e. shrink wrap, plastic bottles, newspapers, supersacks, etc
- Can collapse for warehouses that have smaller storage areas while not being used
- Gaylords typically need a pallet underneath so a forklift can transport it. It can be loaded side-by-side on a trailer
- Usually, they are not double stackable because of the weight of the pallet, but can be done if weight of material is light enough
- Has two wheels so it can be transported to different areas
- It also fits through doorways and elevators for easy transportation, i.e. multiple rooms or multiple floor buildings to bring to loading / dock area
- They are typically used in hallways, breakrooms and copier rooms
- Toters come with a flip open lid to protect contents if used in an outdoor environment
- Available in 35, 64 and 96 gallon capacities
- Hampers are usually made of plastic or canvas
- Made with wheels for easy transport
- The dimensions are 48" L x 48" W x 36" H
- Good for storing heavier materials, i.e. glass, printers mix, sorted office paper, and mixed paper
- Used typically in warehouse environments where space is available
- Can be used in outdoor environments where product can be stored due to plastic (HDPE) construction. It has built-in grooves so a forklift can pick it up without a pallet underneath. It can be loaded double-wide in a trailer and can be stacked
- Has a plastic top that will protect the contents, if stored outside
Large Desk Side Recycle Bin
- Made of cardboard and has built-in handles for easy maneuverability
- It is good for areas where there is not a lot of space, i.e. breakrooms, small offices, copier rooms, and hallways
- Due to construction, it is typically best for light materials (such as copy paper and sorted office waste)
- It can be fitted with a plastic liner bag for breakroom/lunchroom environments if food/beverage cans will be collected
- Usually, these are dumped into larger collection bins (i.e. tubs, gaylords, toters)
Small Desk Side Recycle Bin
- Same as Large Desk Side Bins, but can be put next to/under a desk for easier daily collection